Re: Vsita 15P programming question

Don't worry..I offered him to come by cause I knew about it...

have you seen the poster they will put all over the country to help showing
how bad it is now in Florida..(sorry Bob..but you do live in the same state
as bAss...)

here he wont be able to use a damn gun on me...
unless he try to pull one true the border..witch I hope he would try.. ;-)
we would have peace here for a few years...

but if he do come here, he wont have any way to go back to Florida other
then down on his stomach on a stretcher cause with the kicking he will take
on his big fat ass wont heal for a long time

Lma%e.13745$eB3.12802@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx