Re: Vsita 15P programming question

> ... I for a living work on the road.

Do you hold the sign with "STOP" on one side and "SLOW" on the other?

> every day..I dont try to sell online some
> stuff I dont understand much, ...

Sorry you haven't the skill to sell anything.

> my fat ass keep on growing...

There are exercise regimines that you can use to solve that other problem.

> that's your opinion.. again based on a very
> low experience in communicating in a
> different language then your first one...

If you only knew.  Actually, I pick up languages rather easily.  After one
month in Brazil I was able to converse well enough to get by.  After a total
of four months there I've been asked by locals what part of Brazil I'm from.
Years ago I attended a Hispanic church in Hartford for some time.  I became
fairly fluent in Spanish though it's been so many years that I hardly recall
much of it now.  Give me a month in Quebec and I'll speak broken, mangled
French as well as the locals do.

I'd wager that after five years in the US your English wouldn't be half as
strong as my French given a couple of months on your side of the border.