Re: Vsita 15P programming question

"Robert L Bass" <robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
pumdndyfi9_Vz6beRVn-tw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> FWIW, most alarm techs either don't bother
>>> with EOL resistors at all or mistakenly place
>>> them in the panel where they are useless.
>>
>> that's your opinion and it is not what I see in the field...
>
> It has become quite evident that your "field" experience is rather
> limited.

If my experience is limited,yours is none..,I for a living work on the road
every day..I dont try to sell online some stuff I dont understand much,while
my fat ass keep on growing...

>> look like your opinion is based on a limited amount
>> of real life experience on professionally installed system..
>
> It appears you need to take a remedial English course as well as alarm
> installation training.

that's your opinion.. again based on a very low experience in communicating
in a different language then your first one..