Re: Vsita 15P programming question

"Robert L Bass" <robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
EMedncir79vFNaHenZ2dnUVZ_s6dnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Give me a month in Quebec and I'll speak broken, mangled
> French as well as the locals do.

i give you 5 hours here and someone will trow you back over the border,
kicking your fat ass all the way to it..

> I'd wager that after five years in the US your English wouldn't be half as
> strong as my French given a couple of months on your side of the border.

it is allready stronger then what you would learn for the rest of your
life..even if you would live in french all the time...

every costumer I have that speak English ask me where I come from..(thinking
I am not from Quebec..)
cause they cant identify the accent..that's because one of my teacher was
from London and I learned a great deal from him..and learned a lot of there
expression..

 but speaking a language is easy.. being able to listen to it too..

writing it...well that's another story..