Re: Magnum Alert 900 and Touch Tone Dialing

I almost forgot to mention Telular's new product, it's called the TG-1 (
http://www.telular.com/images/TG1%20Sell%20Sheet%20final%209-2005%20small%20file.pdf )
... The TG-1 will sell for around $200, it might be the answer for the VOIP
or Cellular only clients....... Regards, Russ