Re: Magnum Alert 900 and Touch Tone Dialing

I guess if you call long distance a lot it might pay off...but with free
family cell plans I cant see how. My wife talks to her sisters back east
every weekend for hours (the whole clan is on Verizon) and cost us nothing.
Even on my office line long distance is cheep cheep...i think 5 cents a
minute anywhere, something like that. They get ya on 411 calls though!
sheesh.