Magnum Alert 900 and Touch Tone Dialing

I have a Magnum Alert 900 system in my house and just switched to
Voice-Over-IP service through Optimum Voice (Cablevision).  The system
will no longer call the central office.  After some testing I found out
that the alarm box is set for pulse dialing.  The VOIP service that I
have will not place a pulse call.  Can this system be switched to touch
tone dialing and if so how?  I tried calling the alarm company and
getting someone on the phone who knows what they are talking about is
difficult.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Mike