Re: Magnum Alert 900 and Touch Tone Dialing

Yes, quite right !! I just reread my contract (it's been awhile), and even
though it is only month to month, it also says much the same thing. I just
hate losing clients because they wish to go with VoIP. Hell, for $5 a month,
they can have basically unlimited long distance calling on their Bell line,
so what's the real savings really....

RHC