Re: Problem with ADT Security Company

I don't want to lose clients either; however, I figure if they don't pay up,
I'm far from cutting them off "willy nilly". And since I get most of my
money up front, the RMR (although nice), is not crucial to my business
survival.

Yeah, I can see that working.....they call me up and ask..."why is my keypad
beeping?"....and I answer..."cause you haven't paid me for six months, and
after 30 more days, the panel self destructs"......:)))

RHC