Re: Problem with ADT Security Company

Jim said:

>Is there anyone here who has maliciously persued a client who was in good
>standing and
>forced them to complete a contract, simply because you could?

I'm not sure what you mean.  If the client is in good standing, then he's
making payments as agreed, and there's no need to force him to complete the
contract.  If you mean, suppose the client wants to cancel before the end
of his contract because he's moving to a building that already has an alarm
in it, or because someone else will give him a lower price, then yes, I
know companies that sue people as a matter of course.  Personally, I don't,
unless I stand to lose a lot of money, but one company I know  files quite
a few small claims court cases on people who don't fulfill their contracts,
including the automatic renewal periods.

- badenov