Re: Problem with ADT Security Company

Ouch ! Not a good idea to let them get so far behind if you can avoid it
obviously. I've moved totally away from standard billing to automatic
billing (void cheque out of their bank account). Some won't buy it, but most
don't mind as long as they know I control it, and it sure cuts down on
defaulting payments.....

Only downside is that I sometimes have to refund them a month's advance
billing if they discontinue service....move away etc...no big deal !

RHC