Re: Problem with ADT Security Company

I usuallly don't...they get warned and then shut off at the end of the 2nd
deliquent quarter. What irks me the most is that if they would only call and
let me know what's up I'd work with them, it's when I'm ignored I feel
dissed and get really pissed. I only have 3 scheduled for nastiness on the
30th...not too bad. It's usually the same few accounts too.