Re: Compass Software

RLB is not the innocent victim that your statements tend to portray him
as, to say he "gets offensive when attacked in the most vicious ways" or
to state that there is an "ongoing battle on this ng between the brick
and mortar dealers and the online dealers" (from a previous post)is
misleading, and doesn't come close to telling the whole story. RLB is a
pariah in the RW, this group and any other group he has infected due to
his spiteful behaviour and actions, not his profession.

RLB answers DIYers question but in the process he invariably attempts to
belittle and to cast the whole industry as dishonest and incompetent,
Jim also helps many DIYers and in the process sometimes attempts to
belittle RLB, tell me whats the difference ?

RLBs attacks on others are no less vicious and spiteful than some of the
flames directed at him,the only real difference being the choice of
language. I find Jims language much less offensive that RLBs
deceitfulness, hypocrisy and outright lies ond certainly less offensive
than the apparent naivety displayed by some regarding RLBs actions.

Doug L