Re: Compass Software

<cctvbahamas@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1129263109.936494.311680@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> CSIDs
>
> cant say it doesnt suck

Why would you *not* use it??  That's like leaving the "barn door" open...
I've never had the problem "Crash" had with an employee in the 22 years I've
been in the business and I sincerely hope I never will.  I've worked with
companies that employed a single installer code for all their systems and
often wondered (at the time) what "the other guys" did.  We use a formula
based on the account code so that every installer code is unique.  That info
is downloaded to the panel when it's first booted up.  The installers test
it in and that's that.