Re: Compass Software

Yah, I use the Remote Key on DMP. You know DMP too? I thought Jack and I
were about the only ones here.

I guess I thought the CSID wasn't necessary...no my clients don't know their
account number, no need for it these days. Service techs no...CS operators
yes.

Can I add the CSID on the fly, while online with the panel?...maybe that's
why I never did add them...I wasn't comfortable with the process???