Re: Compass Software

Crash Gordon said:

>after that I use Account Number selection - I don't  use the CSID since no
>one could contact it without an account number and no one knows that but me.
>Then I lock keypad programming. That should be good enough right?

Why would you not want to use the CSID?  You use the Remote Key value on
your DMP accounts, don't you?

Who knows the account number besides you?  Your customer.  Any central
station operator.  Your service techs.  It doesn't cost you anything to use
the CSID, and it vastly increases the security.

- badenov