Re: Compass Software

R.H.Campbell wrote:
> No, I don't say RLB's an OK guy, nor do I say he is the monster you say he
> is. I simply don't know; I have never met the man. I judge people on the
> newsgroup by what they say and how they act in relation to answering
> questions etc on security matters. That's all any of us are here for.
>
> I see him answering people's questions in a straightforward way, although
> like all of us, he is not always correct. He gets offensive when attached in
> the most vicious ways by you and others. His motives for being on the
> newsgroup are to help others and to sell his wares to DIY'ers, but at least
> he answers DIY questions without making them feel stupid or belittling them
> for their lack of knowledge.  You on the other hand,often fill the newsgroup
> with hateful, ignorant crap that does nothing to assist anyone here. So when
> it comes right down to it, who's more of a problem here...
>
> To use your own words, "you've proved my opinion of you to be
> accurate...again"

Ok Bobby boy,

Let's get it on.

You want to tell me who it is that's the cause of all ..... THAT IS
*****ALL**** the people in this group of going after Shit for Brains
Bass? Is it me? Is it YOU? Is it anybody but that stupid son of a bitch
himself? What is it that makes everyone ....... THATS EVERYONE BUT
***** YOU ***** dislike him. I never started ONE FUCKING THING with
him. He's the one who ALWAYS starts it and it always IS him. There are
people here who say that ignoring him is the way to go. But yet they
themselves don't ignore him.  YOU can ignore him if you want to. I say,
that if you ignore someone like him you're simply saying that what he
does is ok. And it's NOT ok. IT IS NOT OK!!!!!!! If no one ever stands
up and says that what he is doing is wrong then it becomes acceptable.
YOU can be one of those do-nothing people ..... but I'M NOT! And if you
want to condone what he does, that's YOUR fucking problem. I really
don't give a shit WHAT you think or WHAT you do. I'll simply use that
FAT ASSHOLEs method. I'LL do what ever the hell I want in this group
and you don't have any say in what I or anyone does here. If you don't
like it, you can leave. Sound familiar? Something that I NEVER would
have EVER considered saying in this or ANY where, prior to coming
across that nasty, arrogant son of a bitch. And if you can accept that
attitude from him, you've got to accept it from anybody else who
chooses to do the same things he does. Or, ..... are you really that
proud to be the hypocrite that I think you are?  And I'll continue
doing what I do and how I do it, simply to exemplfiy EXACTLY what that
rotten bastard does to everyone in this group, by his conduct. If you
can accept all of the shit that that cocksucker hands out in this group
and what he's done and does to other people here and you can't tolerate
what ***** I ***** do, then you've got to re-evaluate what what your
sense of values are. I've NEVER done a FRACTION of the things to people
here, that HE's done.  And the fact that I purposely use foul language
to bring my point home about what's tolerable and what's not, and you
take exception to that ..... but not HIS depravity, .... certainly
shows that YOU'VE got some twisted sense of values. Why is it that
profanity brings you out of your stupid naive little shell, whereby you
think you have good reason to openely object to what **** I **** do,
but with ALL of the dirty rotten things that that fucking bastard has
done to people .... for YEARS AND YEARS you never make comment?  Why is
what I do here, purposely and intentionally, any different than what
you tolerate from him? A little confused about what's right and wrong
Bobby boy?  I'd say so.

You tell me, is it ok to call someones employer and tell lies about
them?
Is it ok to go to a competitors website and tell lies about them?
Is it ok to steal someones post and information and claim it as their
own?
Is it ok to lie about being in the installation business just to fool
end users into buying from him?
Is it ok to belittle people for using wrong words or berating them
because they have different way of doing things?
Is it ok to berate the installation trade so that he can sell his
equipment?
AD INFINITUM
And how does all that that son of a bitch has done to people, compare
to me using profanity and objecting to his arrogant and depraved and
unacceptable conduct? And how is that you don't object to others who
openly object to him? Certainly Frank posts just as much or more
objections than I do. So is it simply the profanity that sticks in your
craw?  We'll good. Because that's the very reason I do it. I know damn
fucking well that it makes EVERYONE uneasy and that it makes this group
look bad to others coming here. And that's EXACTLY the same thing that
Shit for Brains does. What I do here is done willfully and purposely,
in the same manner as he does what he does. AND WHY NOT? Will the group
be any better with just HIM fouling it up? If you object to me, and not
him, you'd damn well better get ready for more of this, because it's
NEVER going to go away as long as he continues to be the nasty bastard
that he is. And ANYone who objects to me had damn well better object to
what he does also.

"This is an Alt Newsgroup. No one has any control what goes on here or
have any say in what anyone does. And if you don't like it ....... you
can leave"

When he stops taking that attitude when his bad conduct is criticized,
then so will I.

Got it?
If not ..... it's basicly, ..... If you can shut your yap about what he
does, you'd damn well better keep what you think about what I do  .....
to yourself also.

If not ... Unlike .... how you've become accustomed to Fat Ass's
conduct, I'll be very happy to continue this dialog in the "flowery
vernacular" that I hope you'll never become accustomed to ......
forever

And if you'll notice ...... You should take note of exactly WHO it was
that got your name and my response, involved with this.  Does it look
like a familiar scenario to you? You simply got sucked in ........
again.

Toodles......