Re: Magnum Alert 900 and Touch Tone Dialing

DSC  issued a statement earlier this year saying their panels *can*
communicate properly using VOIP services. They further state that depending
on the VOIP provider that some formats may be affected and that for the most
part pulse and SIA are unaffected with the Contact ID format being more
likely to have problems.

Doug L