Re: Magnum Alert 900 and Touch Tone Dialing

You could have fooled me! Frankly, I straight out don't believe it, nor does
this mean it will communicate reliably on an ongoing basis. One day SIA or
Contact ID may work, the next it won't. And on other networks, the situation
can be quite different with the older pulse formats the way to go.

Frankly, I'm surprised that DSC would make such a statement given that no
one can presently provide ANY measure of reliability over VoIP (and believe
me, I would dearly love to be shown wrong; this crap is costing me
money....)

RHC