Re: Problem with ADT Security Company

Mark Leuck wrote:

> He's getting more entertaining as the years go by

Ahhhh, Now we've got the perfect threesome all working in
unison........

It's not a surprise that the three of you would gravitate.

Monkey fart, Monkey smell and Monkey suck.

The combination of the three of you has proved that boogers, shit and
scum, stick together.

As long as you continue I'll invoke the SFB ASA rules of engagement.

This is an ALT Newsgroup. You don't control what I or anyone else does
here. If you don't like it you can leave.

When you learn to keep you COMMENTS to yourself and keep your AGENDAS
out of the group, then I'll do the same. If you want it your way and
then oppose someone else who does the same, it will continue.

All you've got to do is keep it technical, and germain to the groups
charter and intention.

NOW ...... on a new note:

 It's quite possible that NOW we can make this group what it was
intended to be.  Stay within reasonable bounds of what you know the
intention of this group was, back in the beginning and it'll be really
nice here. It's possible that SFB will not return. This could be the
opportunity that all of us has been seeking for a long, long time. If
you choose to continue this, you can be absoutely sure of one thing
...... I won't start it but if you do, I won't just let it go. You
can't break the rules and expect that someone else isn't allowed to do
the same. And if someone does break the rules I think that in order to
keep the group sane, it is incumbant upon the others to come down on
the offender .... en-masse. If that isn't done, it will become the free
for all that it has been for years. I'll abide by the "groups" rules
just as anyone else does. But everyone has got to come to the agreement
that we're going to keep the group in control as a "group". It's got to
be quite obvious to everyone at this point, that ignoring instigators
and disruptors doesn't work. There is a social contract that can be
reached here. ALT Newsgroup conduct is only a reality if we let it be.
We've all seen the worst of it here. Can we use this possible
opportunity to clean up this act and make it what it could be or is
everyone just going to let it continue to be what SFB made it.

This seems to be a good point to end all of the garbage that has
existed here.

If there's any agreement here .....maybe someone would like to start a
new thread so that this can be discussed in a new venue.

Anyone interested in trying to make a new start here?