Re: Problem with ADT Security Company

alarman wrote:
> > Well if it isn't the ole cockmeister back again for some more fun.
> >
> > Why don't you swallow what you've got in you mouth and go gargle.
> >
> > You building up that dick sucking business out there in the land of
> > fruits and nuts?
> >

> > Got anything else you'd like to say, you cute lil ole cocksucker you?
>
> That the best you can do? You can't think of anything of substance to say,
> so you do the eight-year-old homo thing? Ahhhahahahaha
> What a putz.
> js

Hey, lookit there Jack-it-off, if your a doorknob sucker,...... your a
door nob sucker. What else can one call you if not to suck their dick.
After you've sucked one dick, from that point forward you know they're
gonna call you what you are. You could build bridges and go to the moon
....... but suck ONE dick and then from that point forward it's just
plain ol Jack the cocksucker.

I know you've tried so hard to hide it. Remember when you tried to
break the habit and looked for a job just to get off your street
corner?  But without even realizing it, you picked a job in a sock
factory as a sock tucker. That didn't work so you switched to a job at
a winery as a cork soaker. Then at a foundry as a coke stoker. Finally
giving in to your insatiable hunger, it was back to your same ole
street corner. So, I guess you're just gonna have to get used to it.
But... you know the story Jack-it-off. You keep your comments to
yourself and I'll do the same. Otherwise, your lifes just an open book
..... errr maybe I should say, an open closet.