Re: Definition of Subscriber?

My CS won't respond to AC Fail signals if they're in Storm Mode... The low
priority signals are left in the cue and dealt with at a later time when
things settle down... As far as blocking the receivers is concerned, my CS
has lots of phone lines and MLR-2000 receivers to handle heavy traffic
periods... They currently monitor around 15,000 to 20,000 accounts, but
their system can accommodate up to 100,000 accounts.......