Re: Definition of Subscriber?

I like it for two reasons: 1. After two-hours of no AC the customer or
his/her key holders get a call from the CS, sometimes we're telling them the
obvious, sometimes we're not... In either case most customers appreciate the
extra attention they're getting at no extra cost... 2. I like to know about
AC fails that haven't Restored, that tells me the Low Battery signal is
coming next...