Re: Definition of Subscriber?

I agree ! Why would you want to flood the station with useless AC fail
signals anytime there is a major power outage (very common around here).
Unless there is a specific reason for using it (as you mentioned), I disable
it as a matter of course. Still can't figure out why most installers leave
it programmed in to the station, and even more surprising, is why monitoring
stations put up with it.

RHC