Re: Definition of Subscriber?

well i asked again down here, they generally turn off all AC loss
signals, as well our power goes out every other day anyway. Hurricanes
just kill everything so it is a different situation.  Our power goes
out with the first thunder crack, even if it is just a small storm.

I sometimes think, though we have second hand Electric Generators here
from the 1950''s purchased from some other third world country in south
america, they must have glass break detectors installed on them, cause
as soon as you hear thunder, bang goes the electric ... stays off for
hours a time .. it just sucks bigtime!  I cant keep count  this summer,
it is just too much :-(

Most CS's down here dont have more than 3000 clients max, so it is not
that big a deal, but they still turn them off apparently, due to our
frequent power outages.

If you have 10,000+ clients then certainly you can afford more phones
and receivers to cover these issues anyway right??