Re: Definition of Subscriber?

No, not until they start sending in low battery signals !

BTW, on that same subject, I've noticed that DSC will run the battery down
to practially zero before shutting down ,thereby effectively killing it or
rendering it's useful life much shorter; however, Paradox seems to shut the
panel down automatically if the battery goes much below 10 volts, thereby
saving the battery from harm. I've also noticed, if the battery goes into a
dead short situation, Paradox also shuts the panel down until the battery is
replaced preventing it from bursting and spilling acid everywhere.

I don't know if this shutdown feature means the panel won't run as long on
battery or not though

RHC