Re: Definition of Subscriber?

The C/S will probably have automated processes to handle the influx of
AC Failures during the storms to filter out the affected areas.
Problem is, almost as many burg and fire alarms come in during that
time as well (okay, hundreds of burg signals), which can not be
ignored, and should be the Greater concern for a Tech then wether or
not to send an AC Failure, possibly during a storm.

Anyway, the C/S should have ways of dealing with those scenarios while
preventing the response times to unaffected areas to be consistently
speedy.  The value of receiving the AC Failures in ANY Other case
outweighs the possibility of "flooding" the C/S with AC Failures during
an area-wide outage.  If the C/S can't keep up or handle the AC Flood
then they should consider reviewing their software and/or hardware,
because it IS inevitable.

Oh, and you can't tell a Dealer "I don't care if you want to send that
signal or not, we don't want it.", and expect to keep the Dealer for
long.