Re: Devcon Buys Out Coastal Security, Adelphia, & Guardian

Sonicduck wrote:

> F'rank....frankly speaking...
>
> your MO is obvious....trying to protect your job security....so you can
> keep ripping people off....I'm not impressed with your diatribe.  I've
> heard better responses from pre-K.

I'll have you know I graduated from Kindergarden...  With Honours.

> I'm sure you've frank'n'fitted a lot of systems out there...and people
> get what they pay for unless you are doing the job.

Nope.  People get what the pay for when the freakin' salesman knows what
he's talking about and can answer their questions/concerns honestly
instead of trying to "baffle 'em with bullshit".  40% of quota...   My,
my...  You really are some peace of work!!

> sonicduck....saying quit trying to Frankanize everything.....

Personally, I wouldn't buy anything from a "duck" and that includes ones
named Sonic, Donald, Howard or Daffy...