Re: Devcon Buys Out Coastal Security, Adelphia, & Guardian

Frank Olson,  (the largest skin mass this side of the Mississippi)
said,

Haven't you heard??  The "Sonicduck" is that new fangled battery
powered
toilet bowl cleaner that uses sound waves to loosen those "icky"
klingons.  Judging from his posts, he's their top sales guy.

F'rank....frankly speaking...

your MO is obvious....trying to protect your job security....so you can
keep ripping people off....I'm not impressed with your diatribe.  I've
heard better responses from pre-K.

I'm sure you've frank'n'fitted a lot of systems out there...and people
get what they pay for unless you are doing the job.

sonicduck....saying quit trying to Frankanize everything.....