Re: Devcon Buys Out Coastal Security, Adelphia, & Guardian

Stanley wrote:

> Basically what you are saying is security companies are a ripoff.  I
> could have told you that.

Nope. Just the Nationals and many "authorized dealers".

>The small business security company is every
> bit as deceitful as any big company.

Not at all. That's why they have such a low customer attrition rate.
The
truth will set you free, Duck.

Stanley....

who does your monitoring for your customers?  I doubt you have your own
Central Station.