Re: It's me

Doug L wrote:
> Its not the pop ups,  its his response to it. The pop-up/under is generated
> by the website counter he is using and he was probably unaware of it until
> it was brought to his attention. Rather than acknowledge the fact and
> correct it, he chose to start with the same old RLB crap, deny everything
> and call everyone else a liar.

What's equally "dispicable" is that the folks at "kounter.com" aren't up
front about the fact that utilizing their code exposes visitors to a
website that uses it to some very annoying pop-up ads.  Of all of the
ones I've seen, "WinFixer" is the worst.  If Robert was at all "code
savvy", he could rewrite the script supplied by "kounter.com" to
"pop-up" messages from his own site (advertising specials, etc.).  He
says he gets 30,000 unique visits every month.  I wonder how many of
those don't bother to stay because of the pop-ups and how many just
decide to shop else-where because it takes so many clicks to get to
where you can actually compare products.  The site itself is a "kludge"
because he insists on "pushing" everything.  Most of the really
successful online vendors settle on one or two manufacturer's products,
not the whole "galaxy".