Re: Devcon Buys Out Coastal Security, Adelphia, & Guardian

Sammy...

I am selling aluminum products in general.  That is, the hurricane
shutters, the screen porches, the glass rooms and high imact windows,
screen enclosures, railings, etc.

The company isn't out of Jax, and yes, the guy I work for has his
license, BBB, and Atlantic Aluminum Association.

Thanks for the good wishes....I do appreciate that....I wish you well
as well...