Re: Devcon Buys Out Coastal Security, Adelphia, & Guardian

I guess there is more than one idiot on these boardlets.

No, I am not selling cars, or kirby's.  Both are superior products to
your crappy dollar store security systems though.

For your information, I sold one unit of my new product Saturday, spend
a half hour, and made $1500.00.  A much better payout than selling
ripoff security systems.  The paperwork was less obtrusive, easier to
pitch, the drive closer to home, and I garnered about 4 more
appointments on my own for next week.  I'll sell this for a good while,
I think.

so Alarm  puss....Frank'ncrap, and barf-sparkle....you keep your day
job....it's all you'll ever know...