Re: Devcon Buys Out Coastal Security, Adelphia, & Guardian

"Sonicduck" <jones1019@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>I guess there is more than one idiot on these boardlets.
>
> No, I am not selling cars, or kirby's.  Both are superior products to
> your crappy dollar store security systems though.
>
> For your information, I sold one unit of my new product Saturday, spend
> a half hour, and made $1500.00.  A much better payout than selling
> ripoff security systems.  The paperwork was less obtrusive, easier to
> pitch, the drive closer to home, and I garnered about 4 more
> appointments on my own for next week.  I'll sell this for a good while,
> I think.
>
> so Alarm  puss....Frank'ncrap, and barf-sparkle....you keep your day
> job....it's all you'll ever know...

Is that the hurricane shutters?  What other items are they selling?
Business has to be good with all the damage from the last couple of years
worth of hurricanes.  Is there any licensing involved in that type
construction in FL?  Are you with the bunch out of Jax?  Good luck.