Re: Question about Brinks

To prevent tampering? There are terminals on the jack for that. Inside the
panel renders the jack USELESS. Why bother? Just hardwire to the terminals.
That way, if the panel runs away or otherwise seizes the line, the user will
have no way to get his line back. If he unplugs an ACCESSIBLE JACK, he can
use the damn phone! The jack must be accessible to the homeowner and
everyone in the home should know about it and what it does.