Re: Why Don't You Like DSC? (Addressed to those that don't.)

> I do download panels I've never seen...

Oh, the shame of it all...  :^)

> however I know how to keypad program

Yes, you've said that before.  I never saw you do it so I figure you're
probably lying.

> them all if needed which was my point

It seemed as though the point was to argue.

> Also downloading is not my major job
> function, neither is tech support

Not having witnessed you doing anything I assume you're lying again.

> And many of those tech support/sales
> guys apparently know nothing about
> keypad programming...

Speak for yourself.

> I also carry a laptop on every installation
> I do these days however it's to access pdf's
> while KEYPAD programming not for
> downloading

What a stupid way to do things.

> No thats okay, if you knew me you'd say I was a sinner

Midnight toker?

>> Same here, except if a client wanted code
>> changes and was uncomfortable doing the
>> keypad programming we'd do it for them
>> (for free) from the office.  It's good customer
>> service doing little things like that as a courtesy.
>
> I've yet to be able to walk a customer through
> code changes...

No doubt.