Re: Help needed with programming for DSC PC2530

I've gotten them to unlock panels too, but it takes a long time to get =
them to understand what you want done (what the client wants done)..and =
usually its several trips for me because they tell the client it IS done =
and it is still locked when I get there.

However...it has been my experience that most of ADT's panels are NOT =
locked.