Re: Help needed with programming for DSC PC2530

Have you actually asked ADT for assistance in this regard ? The installer
code and lockout code are two different things. It is normal for any company
to change the installer code, and this code will go back to factory
installer code for your model panel once defaulted. However, if the board is
locked, it won't default back to factory specs and is essentially worthless.
Jim Rojas on this newsgroup can assist you in this regard in unlocking your
board.

As much as I dislike ADT and all of their practices, it is my experience
that they don't normally lock boards. So a call to them may be all you need
to get the panel installer code reset.

R.H.Campbell
Home Security Metal Products
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada