Re: Please!

John O wrote:
> >his horrendous conduct
>
> All I know is what I've seen in the last 7/8 months. Unless I missing
> something that's right in front of my face, I don't see that
behavior. Maybe
> it was the past, but I don't really want to know about it at this
point
> because I'm looking forward.
>

> > ......... but I *** W I L L *** have the last word.
>
> That's part of the problem, IMO. It takes weeks for that to happen,
and a
> few hundred OT posts. And who *really* wins that battle?
........nobody.

Well, you see, since we're in Usenet and not the real world, having the
last word is all that really matters. Here's the way it goes:

Bass has a long history of being nasty and biligerent to people who
disagree with him. Most people either leave the group but some take a
stand and won't be bullied by an egocentric asshole like him. After a
long time he knows which triggers to use when he wants to irritate
those people and they know exactly what and when he's doing it. Every
once in a while when he gets put up against it and is asked why he wont
stop, he uses a rule that he's made up that goes something like .....
This isn't a group it's Usenet. No one is in charge and no one can tell
him or anyone what to do. No one is in control. .... Soooo, with that
kind of attitude pervading his conduct, he thinks it's alright to do
anything to anyone regardless of anyone's feelings or concerns. He's
here with out any consideration except for his desire to sell equipment
to unsuspecting end users........ this is evident by his conduct and by
how he treats people. A long as we're dealing with such a selfish and
predatory egocentric, who has decided he's not going to do anything
that will stop the turmoil in ASA, then the only means one has is to
constantly chastise him and be right there to let anyone and every one
who might be luking or wanting to participate, exactly what kind of
deviant Bass is. Since he can't find it in his scheme of things to act
nice towards people here then ............ I'm going to make sure that
he can't fool and deceive anyone else into believing that he's a good
guy, simply looking to help people and not a vulture looking to show
the installing trade as being untrustworthy motivated mearly by greed
and a deep seated ego problem.

I've made Bass my hobby. It's like having found the most nasty and
annyoing person that you've ever known in your entire life, captured in
a cage of his own making and being able to poke a stick in the cage and
sneak up and rattle it at any time, just to tease and annoy him just so
you can watch him snarl and jump around trying to avoid his own
foibles. Now that he's been at it so long, there's hardly anything that
he can say or do that doens't implicate him deeper and deeper into the
quagmire of realities in his miserable and dysfucntional life.

> I'm truly not concerned with what happens next,

Sorry to say that I am .........

>I have some other fish to
> fry and won't need to add anyone to my killfiles. (They are truly
> liberating...better than boxers.)

Hmmmm ....... A german breed of dog or pugilists?

> We disagree, but so what. :-)
>
> -John O

Yeh ........ but that's ok.