Re: Please!

>his horrendous conduct

All I know is what I've seen in the last 7/8 months. Unless I missing
something that's right in front of my face, I don't see that behavior. Maybe
it was the past, but I don't really want to know about it at this point
because I'm looking forward.

> ......... but I *** W I L L *** have the last word.

That's part of the problem, IMO. It takes weeks for that to happen, and a
few hundred OT posts. And who *really* wins that battle? ........nobody.

I'm truly not concerned with what happens next, I have some other fish to
fry and won't need to add anyone to my killfiles. (They are truly
liberating...better than boxers.)

We disagree, but so what. :-)

-John O