Re: Seeking The Best DIY Alarm Consultant

"Frank Olson" <feolson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> "Group Moderator" <GroupModerator@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> --
>> http://www.AlarmSuperStore.com
>> "Your One Stop Alarm Shop"
>

> I see it's still registered anonymously (along with every other website
> you "operate" or "say" you own).  I'd strongly suggest anyone that's
> contemplating purchasing products online do some investigation on the
> company he's thinking about dealing with.  "Group Moderator" is an
> individual I'd avoid for several reasons and his vulgar posting history is
> only one of them.

Mike Said:
Like you always say " Don't have to be an alarm tech to own an alarm
company.

Where is your online store Frankie Boy?
oops! It is right HERE: http://load.pquinn.com/binaries/fries/

I see that you totally forgot 1 small a that you preached about for years.

Where is this new SUPER web site that you were making to replace
alt-security-alarms that went absolutely NO WHERE.

PS: with your track record here I don't think **ANY ONE** cares about you or
what you suggest.