Re: Please!

John O wrote:
> Gentlemen...
>
> I respect the the technical skill both of you have shown in your
> to the various questions posted to the pair of newsgroups I've been
haunting
> the last several months. However, these conversations need to go
offline.

Hi John,

Yes, I can agree with you that this thread should not be taking place
in CHA or any other group but ASA ......... as it has been for years.

However, it will in fact continue until Bass stops cross posting his
replies. There is no way in hell that he can attempt to justify his
horrendous conduct to me or anyone, with out it being followed with a
verifiable rebuttal to shown what a liar and fraud he is. He has to
many years of doing nasty things to people that has been recorded in
Usenet to get away with anymore.

> Nobody is going to convince anybody of anything, so why clutter the
group(s)
> with this personal stuff? "I'll stop when he stops." Yeah, right.
Killfile
> each other, then stick to alarms and automation.

I've stated and will comply with my promise to stop cross posting. I've
opposed Bass for years in ASA, knowning full well that he was
participating in CHA and could very well have cross posted when ever I
chose, simply to " annoy " people. I haven't and I wouldn't. B U T, as
soon as someone from CHA, comes to ASA, cross posting, saying that Bass
is a nice guy, I'll oppose that until the cross posting is stopped
......... but I *** W I L L *** have the last word. Until that happens,
your only choice is stop reading the thread,  kill file me or see if
you can get the Dr Jekyll side of Bass to comply with your suggestion.
As you can see, the turmoil follows him where ever he has gone in
Usenet and will continue to follow him. It's no coincidence that the
chaos is where he is. He's deliberately wreaked havoc in a long, long
trail over the years. I'm sure you don't really care but should you
look back on his history, there are been dozens and dozens of people
who have been insulted and ridiculed, lied about and offended through
the years by this miscreant. You're only seen the latest of the these
people now. Should he continue to persue his "new" personality that
he's assumed in CHA, it could be that in years to come, should his
heart not give out first, he may gain some respect. But I don't know
that he can change. (I should say, "hide his true self) Only time will
tell.

> And...can somebody please place a brief description of GM and that RF
guy on
> a website somewhere? Make it brief, intelligent and reasonable, and
the ONLY
> response that will EVER be necessary is a link to that page. If every
post
> from GM and RFguy has a single identical response or is the end of
the
> thread, they are beaten. Otherwise, these guys get off on the melee
that
> ensues from their posts.

Were that true, wouldn't you think that Bass would long be long gone
from Usenet?

Besides, something similar to that was already tried with Wireless
Willy.

But don't be discouraged. Eventually this will end in CHA and retire
back to ASA.... errr ....... where it will only end when Bass stops
what he's doing to the individuals in the group and all the
installation companies that he thinks he's competing with.