Re: Seeking The Best DIY Alarm Consultant

>>> There's a huge difference between asking if they've heard of you (none
>>> had) and trying to interfere with a competitor's business like you did
>>> with several of my suppliers.
>>
>> I should have used "tried that"
>
> You'd still be lying.  I never tried to do you, Jiminex or any of the
> other jackasses who have ruined this newsgroup any harm.  I never even
> tried to hurt Sabodish although he certainly desrerves a swift boot in the
> butt.

Ahh...  Robert...  What reason could you possibly have to spend your hard
earned dollars on long distance calls to various and sundry agencies and
companies in Vancouver looking for "little old moi"?  Huh??  There's only
*one* reason, and you've demonstrated this over and over again in this
Newsgroup and others!!

>> ... I've tried to "interfere with your suppliers".
>> Name one.
>
> ADI and DSC for starters.

Prove *I* did anything to interfere with your business at ADI!!

>> Telephone records should prove...
>
> You're being absurd.  Where would I get your phone records?

Try your buddies at ADI.  There's no possible way I would give you my phone
records.

>>> Also, you claim I did something to your neighbors, family, etc.
>>
>> Nope.  Never said that.
>
> When Jiminex told that lie you stated that I had done that.  That lie of
> yours is what precipitated this somewhat more heated discussion.

All I know is that you're "dancing" so fast I'm getting dizzy.

>>> How does the fact that you don't have a
>>> license validate your lies about me?
>>
>> Prove it!!
>
> I already checked.  You're completely unknown throughout the area where
> you pretend to be a major player, installing commercial fire alarms and
> everything else.  Not one inspector ever heard of you.  How is it that
> you've got so much experience installing advanced systems and yet no
> one --  inspectors, suppliers, competitors, no one at all -- in your area
> knows who you are?  Explain that one.

I already have...  You just choose to ignore it...  I suppose you also
called every AHJ, distributor, and CS in New York asking if they knew anyone
by the name of "Jim" or "Alarminex"...   What response did you get (mind my
asking)??

>> You'd love to go RL with me like
>> you did with Graham...
>
> Actually, I'd just like to see one shred of evidence to support a single
> one of your tales.  Remember the stupid lie you posted claiming to have
> flown in an inverted 737 airliner which you and your pals "borrowed" from
> Boeing? Remember the idiotic story you told of being partway up a ladder
> when the top of the ladder mysteriously hopped into a 50kV line?

There you go again...  repeating the same old song...  I thought you said
I've told "countless lies"...  Surely to goodness that means more than just
these two!!  And what *proof* have you offered that refutes these so called
"lies".  Nothing.  Zip.  Nada.  All you've managed to do is show us all that
you know even less about aerodynamics than you do the NEC on the first one,
and ummmm....  well...  you just don't know all the circumstances
surrounding the incident of the "levitating ladder" (as you often call it).
You weren't there and can't say whether-or-not it really happened now, can
you??

>>> So far there is still no evidence that you've
>>> ever installed anything for a living.
>>
>> So far there's no evidence you did either
>> (for the number of years you "say" you
>> did at least).
>
> That's another lie, Olson.  You took the trouble to find my license
> records in CT (looking for another excuse to flame) and you know full well
> I carried that license for many years.

Ummmm... Let's see...  You got the L-6 in 1985 and the L-5 in 1989 (after
you got caught by the license inspector).  You then started your online
store in 1996 and moved to Florida in 1999.  Somehow I just don't see
*where* you get "27 years" in the trade...  Oh...  I forgot...  your
definition of the word "trade"...

> You've also seen the PDF of an article which Napco wrote in their
> newsletter about some of my installations.

Can't say I've ever seen that.  Care to send it to me??  While you're at it,
show me where the downloading software and help system for FireShield is "UL
listed".

> Unlike you, I don't hide my company information.

Check...  and perhaps if you didn't have the reputation here that you do, I
wouldn't have a problem with that either.

>> Uh-huh...  There aren't a heck of a lot of guys in
>> this newsgroup (ASA) that use their real names...
>
> All of a suden you claim to have been using a fictitioous name for all
> these years.  Bullfrank!

Heh...  The name's not "fictitioous", Robert.  It's one I was born with but
just don't use.  I'll leave you to figure that one out!!  :-))

>> I can count them on one hand (which
>> means about "five" at best...
>
> It's a good thing there aren't more or you'd be lost.

It's a good thing it's not "six" or I'd be skewered by a "vengeful
Spaniard"...  :-))

>>> You've posted countless lies about
>>> your fictitious experience.
>>
>> Uh-huh...  If they're "countless", maybe you can
>> post some more and not just the two or three...
>
> That's enough to prove the point.

Nope...  no good...  You've proven you know nothing about flying, and you
weren't there to survey the scene after my "little jolt" on the ladder...

>>> I simply asked around and practically no
>>> one seemed to have any idea who you are.
>>
>> That pretty well says it all...
>
> It sure does.

The "twists and turns" of the deviant mind, eh??

>> I'm sure that if you *had* known my real name and the name of my
>> business, my
>> partner...
>
> I've no interest in your personal relationships.

That's funny...  I couldn't sworn someone sent Graham's employer a really
nasty email...  Hey...  it looks like it came from *your computer* too!!!

>> ...that's libel.
>
> Sue me.

Sure...  My Lawyer will call your Lawyer and they'll both wind up having a
super vacation together in Bahia (at our expense)...

>>> Now I only sell it on CD-ROM.
>>
>> Uh-huh...  Have you read the "disclaimer"
>> for the software lately??
>
> Which one?  There are several.

Check...  It's quite obvious to me that you haven't.

>>> That "conversation" must have been between the voices in your head
>>> because it never happened.  DSC never contacted me.
>>
>> That's not what they tell me...
>
> The voices?

Yes...  When I call DSC's corporate office I usually get to speak to
someone.  I understand you listen to a lot of music...

>>> I made the decision to only offer software on CD-ROM because the
>>> downloads were using up too much bandwidth on my server.
>>
>> Pretty "coincidental" that it happened on
>> the same day within the same hour...
>
> You keep saying that but it's not true.  Fact is DSC never even bothered
> to call.  The onl;y reason I knew you had pestered them is you said so in
> ASA.

Sure, Robert...  Sure...  And an ADT technician installed an extra contact
in an alarm system in Florida that wasn't on his work order and the magnetic
north pole of the earth moved 0.5 degrees east as a result...

>>> It's been a while since your first RL attacks
>>> but ISTR the question was more along the
>>> lines of "Who is that idiot from Canada?"
>>
>> Ahhh...  so the truth is you don't know which
>> individual was contacting your supplier...
>
> Sure I do.  You confirmed it with your own posts.
>
>> Your accusing me of "pulling the trigger"
>> and don't know for sure if I even own a gun...
>
> You put yourself there at the time and place of the "crime" without me
> even asking.

But there's the rub, "Roberto"...  I never stated "who" I was, "where" I was
calling from, or mentioned your name or your company...  You keep "dredging
up" this heinous act of "interfering with your company" when all I asked
was:  "What do you need to buy product from them as a Dealer in Florida?"
To which "the voices" responded:  "A Florida Alarm License".  Now I suppose
an individual that was somewhat "paranoid delusional" could infer that I had
no business calling ADI to ask them this question, and that by doing so I
was interfering with the "positive vibrations" on that part of the planet...
but that would be a bit of a stretch even for you, yes??

>>> It *could* have been someone else but (1)
>>> they specifically asked about someone from
>>> Canada.
>>
>> That narrows it down to about twenty or thirty
>> thousand "primates" that are employed in the
>> security profession...  Check!!
>
> Uh, no Olson.  That narrows it down to one of two primates from Canada who
> work in the trade, post here and have a history of animosity toward yours
> truly.

I "work in the trade"???   Gosh!!!  This would be an historic, momentous,
stupendous event, but for the fact that your definition of the word "trade"
includes the guy at Radio Shack that sells sealed lead acid batteries that
could be used in an alarm system...

> You nailed yourself in by admitting you made the calls.

Yup.  I made calls to three different ADI offices in Florida...

> Now you try to deny the content of the calls but you're a well-known liar
> anyway.

Oh??  So, I suppose you're denying the "content of our phone call as well"
(in which you admitted that it wasn't me), just like you've denied making
vulgar statements about me (for which you've only recently apologized)...
Now you're saying I'm also a "well-known liar".  You've yet to prove I've
lied about anything.

>>> Since RC is a friend that narrows it to two
>>> ASA morons -- you and one other.
>>
>> I guess "countless" Canadians in the alarm
>> profession that are capable of such a heinous
>> act are now just "two"...
>
> I don't know how many heinous Canadians are in the profession but I do
> know of precisely one heinous Canook (1) who posts here; (2) has a history
> of RL attacks and (3) admitted he made the calls.  That is you, Olson.
> All other heinous Canadian installers are free to go.

I just love the way you twist words, Robert...  "Countless" to "heinous"...
and coming from *you*, an individual that has no compunction about lying
about people that don't agree with his rather twisted point of view, who has
a history of real life attacks in numerous Newsgroups, and admits to making
vulgar and obscene comments about people, I'd say that carries just about as
much weight as "Goofy Moderator's" posts...

>>> The other has made threats of physical
>>> violence but he never stooped so low
>>> as to call my suppliers.
>>
>> I don't think any "real Canadian" (or even
>> an American living there) would stoop
>> that low...
>
> Only you, Olson.  Only you.  One American who would do it is Sabodish but
> he's too stupid to figure out who my rep is.

I don't think Mike would have a problem figuring that out at all...  You
forget who the other "staff member" at alarmassociates.com is...

>>> As to your _claims_ of not having mentioned
>>> my name, you're too mean-spirited and
>>> vindictive to pass up an opportunity to try to
>>> harm me.
>>
>> Uh-huh...  and I guess I have absolutely no
>> reason for doing so other than the fact that
>> you're operating an online store in Florida
>> (more than 2000 miles away from
>> Vancouver)...  Sure...
>
> You've spent years posting flames against me in Usenet.  Seems like
> there's a bur in your butt about something, doesn't it?

Nope...  And keep my butt out of this...  I don't swing that way.

>>> You freely admit to having tried to interfere
>>> with my relationship with DSC.
>>
>> I don't just freely admit it, Robert.  I'm telling
>> you this is exactly what I did...
>
> You went RL.  You admit it.  That wasn't so hard, was it.  Now try telling
> the truth about all your other lies.  You'll feel much better afterward.
> Don't worry that we'll lose respect fro you.  No one respects you anyway
> so what's to lose?

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!  The "Robert Bass two step"...  Step one.  Admit
to making a phone call to a supplier to ask them what they require to
purchase product from them as a Florida Dealer; and step two, you're
automatically "interfering with the business" of your online alarm store...
Right...

>>> Now all of a sudden I'm supposed to believe
>>> you played nice with ADI.  I think not.
>>
>> I don't think anyone here (in ASA) cares what
>> you think...
>
> You obviously do.

No, actually...  I care more about what you *do*...  and how *you*
respond...  You see Robert...  *you* have the power to make this place
exactly what *you* keep telling everyone in CHA it is...
"alt.cesspool.alarms"...  Keep piling it in there, partner...

>> It's what you do and how you respond...
>
> I say what I believe.  If that bothers you, that's your problem.

Yes...  But there's a huge difference between what you "believe" and what
you "believe to be true", what you know and what you conjecture...

You have yet to prove I've lied about anything...  your history on Usenet
is, sad to say, full of your lies, innuendos, vulgarities, and "half-baked"
conclusions...

>> Checked out the "Goofy" website lately??
>
> Nope.

Pity it's going back to the way it was...