Re: Pricing on Ademco Smokes

I do know how to program the system, I put it in 7 years ago...

Vista 40 with 14 Smokes, 6 Perimeter doors, 3 garage doors, PIR in the
garage, 4 Alpha key pads, 2 Wave5800 Sirens and useless 2-way wireless
keypad.  All custom zone lables.

As for just testing the smokes with canned smoke... The NFPA suggests
replacing all Smokes at 10 years. Earlier if they are the "First Generation"

I don't mind paying a bit more for good work... but retail  on the smokes is
what, $140-$150 and then they will want $65/hr to put in the new serial
numbers... I don't think so....

I recently swapped out the old 2-way systems to put in the newer stiff to
enable the 5800waves, which are LOUD by the way.  Yes, I had forgotten lots
of stuff, but that is why I had a notebook....

I will just have to take a deep breath and call someone and order the @%$##@
things....

Bob s.