Re: Help needed with programming for DSC PC2530

No , my experiences reflect your own somewhat. I have yet to come up against
a board that has been locked by ADT for any reason. In all the many
takeovers I do, none of the boards have been locked. As far as whether ADT
will dial in and change the installer code, I have no knowledge of whether
they will or won't.

By the time the customer comes to me, he has no desire to even talk to them
anymore....

RHC