Re: Want to move Brinks keypad

When you say what excuse can you give them, you really mean what lies can
you tell them, so just tell them that the power will be off for several
hours and have at it, alternatively you could tell them tell them that while
you would expect them to honour their side of the contract, you have no
qualms about breaching the contract when it suits you, and to that end could
they put the system on test while you move their keypad. In all probability
you could probably tell them that you are going to clean the keypad in the
dishwasher and no one would gives a rats arse.

Doug L