Re: Want to move Brinks keypad

I have opened the box before and nothing happened.  Besides, my contract has
already expired and I'm now on a "month-to-month" basis.  I'm going to call
them like Robert says, power it down, move the pad and then restore it and
if they don't like it, I'll just tell them to cancel me out and I'll go with
another company.  Brinks charges too much anyway.  $28.50/Mo when others are
charging only $17-18/Mo.

Thanks to all who responded.

Tocapet