Re: DSC PC1550 alarm time out

Paul, either answer the gentleman's question or go suck a lemon somewhere
else will you. Resetting back to factory is a normal thing to do to clear
any unknown formats/ signals in the panel left over from the last monitoring
company. It doesn't surprise me you know nothing of accepted practices in
this industry. Unless the board is locked (which is another issue
altogether), the end user, or whomever is programming for him, can then
start fresh as he should.

Cripes ! If you're going to continue to contribute to the ng, add something
sensible at least.......

RHC