Re: cleaner wiring solution needed

Welp that's what I'm talking about. I used to do that with Radx =
636's...but I'm thinking; is it right? What if some schmuck cant install =
an FBI XL2 on it later? - should I care? What if all I EVER know was to =
run openings to keypads or openings to j-boxes?

I kinda enjoy screwing over the low-ballers but....

I'm wondering how RHC would think on this too, considering his opinion =
about locking panels...and ethics...etc.

I shoulda started a new ethics thread=20

:-)

"Jackcsg" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message =
> Crash....start wiring a few zones back to some keypad locations. =
There's