Re: Home Alarm and Vonage

Yes, you caught me.  I've had my eye on a new set of pots and pans, why
I don't know because I can't cook, and figured the quickest way to
afford them would be to sacrifice the safety of anyone who entered my
house/death trap.  I'll take extra caution to avoid buring the main
course lest I recreate the scenario you've so dramatically depicted
above, although part of my emergency escape instructions do include
using my new weed-whacker to break the windows and run like heck .